- This event has passed.
PD [for CHPs] – An introduction to rightsizing – clutter management for home organisation
September 19 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm$125
I’m pleased to advise we have organised Amelia Balmer from ‘Keep not Keep’ to provide some professional development for our members, around the issues of hoarding and living in squalor. Amelia has already done some work for Junction Australia. She comes recommended by several people, is extremely passionate and is looking forward to working more closely within our industry to really make a difference.
The session will be highly interactive and will cover topics including:
– An introduction to the Rightsize concept
– The “6Ps” of Rightsizing Strategy
– Non-Engagement- The Whys of Resistance
– How To “Keep and Not Keep” using Education Kits
– Interactive Question and Answer session.