- On November 13, 2018
- In Jobs
Asset and Finance Manager
0.6 FTE, 12 month contract
Social and Community Services Employee Level 4 or 5, depending on experience
$63,000 – $71,000 + super Pro-rata
Salary sacrifice available
DASH Inc is a not-for-profit community housing association providing safe, affordable and secure housing for young people across the greater metropolitan area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and proactive Asset and Finance Manager to join our small team and help us develop our capacity to serve vulnerable young people into the future.
As the Asset and Finance Manager reporting directly to the Executive Officer, you will:
- Provide high level financial accounting, budgeting and forecasting services
- Coordinate our property maintenance program and the work schedule of our Maintenance Officer
- Work closely with the Executive Officer to ensure a high level of organisational compliance with regulations
- Review existing financial and asset management systems and recommend changes
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be a tertiary qualified accountant (CA or CPA) with:
- Experience in a similar financial accounting role, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience and/or knowledge of maintenance planning processes, reporting and coordination
- Ability to interpret and operate within legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks
- A high degree of professionalism and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work in small office and contribute to a positive team environment
- Current National Police Check
- Department of Human Services (DHS) Child-related Employment Screening and a Vulnerable person related Employment Screening Clearance (no older than 3 years from date of issue), or willingness to obtain.
- Current Child Child-Safe Environments training, or willingness to undertake.
- All applicants are required to demonstrate eligibility to work in Australia.
How to Apply
The Job and Person Specification for this role is available at http://dashinc.com.au/.
People of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Amy on (08) 8272 3777 on Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays, or email email@example.com.
Applications can be made through our advertisement on SEEK (here), and should include a cover letter, copy of your CV and written responses to the Essential Minimum Requirements as outlined in the Job and Person Specification.
Please note applicants may be phone screened as part of our recruitment process.
We will endeavour to reply to all applicants to advise of the outcome of their application.
Closing date: COB Monday 26 November 2018