- On November 13, 2018
- In Jobs
0.6 FTE, 12 month contract
Social and Community Services Employee Level 4
$63,000 – $68,200 + super Pro-rata
Salary sacrifice available
DASH Inc is a not-for-profit community housing association providing safe, affordable and secure housing for young people across the greater metropolitan area. We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional Tenancy Manager to join our small team to deliver sensitive, proactive tenancy management services.
As the Tenancy Manager reporting directly to the Executive Officer, you will:
- Provide a high level of customer service to DASH tenants, prospective tenants and stakeholders.
- Foster and maintain positive, respectful professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Executive Officer to ensure a high level of organisational compliance with regulations
- Manage tenancies within legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be experienced in engaging with and supporting a diverse client group with:
- Experience in providing customer service in the social / youth / community services sector
- A high level of situational awareness, problem solving and ability to think on their feet
- Ability to interpret and operate within legislative, regulatory and policy frameworks
- A high degree of professionalism and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work in small office and contribute to a positive team environment
- Current National Police Check
- Department of Human Services (DHS) Child-related Employment Screening Clearance (no older than 3 years from date of issue).
- Vulnerable person related Employment Screening Clearance (no older than 3 years from date of issue), or willingness to obtain.
- Current Child Child-Safe Environments training, or willingness to undertake.
- All applicants are required to demonstrate eligibility to work in Australia.
How to Apply
The Job and Person Specification for this role is available at http://dashinc.com.au/.
People of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Amy on (08) 8272 3777 on Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays, or email email@example.com.
Applications should be made through our advertisement on SEEK (here) and include a cover letter, copy of your CV and written responses to the Essential Minimum Requirements as outlined in the Job and Person Specification.
Please note applicants may be phone screened as part of our recruitment process.
We will endeavour to reply to all applicants to advise of the outcome of their application.
Closing date: COB Monday 26 November 2018