- On November 13, 2018
- In Jobs
Access 2 Place Housing – Asset Coordinator
- Build on your previous experience in Property or Asset Management
- Be part of a rewarding environment and a progressive team
About us: Access 2 Place Housing is an independent, not for profit, leading provider of housing for people living with disability across the state, including metropolitan Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Port Pirie, Millicent, Mount Gambier, Whyalla and Murray Bridge.
Helping some of the State’s most vulnerable citizens, the focus of Access 2 Place is on the housing needs of the organisation’s current and future tenants, their inclusion in the community and supporting their right in making self-directed decisions about life choices.
The opportunity: We have a current requirement for an experienced and skilled Asset Maintenance Co-ordinator to provide an efficient asset maintenance service to our portfolio.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a full time position that offers an attractive salary with great employee incentives, professional development opportunities and a great company culture.
To be considered for this role you will need;
- Experience in managing a sizeable portfolio in the public/community housing sector
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in a property related field (Project management, Property) or proven (significant) experience within these fields.
- Demonstrated experience in managing maintenance works
- Demonstrated experience in managing budgets and external funding arrangements
- Demonstrated ability to work and execute a scope of works independently and autonomously
- Sound knowledge of tenancy and disability legislation and regulatory frameworks as it relates to housing management activities
- Thorough understanding of responsive and planned maintenance as it applies across a residential property portfolio
- Experience in dealing with complex and challenging housing management issues
You will also be able to demonstrate;
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, relationship management skills and conflict resolution skills
- Well developed organisational skills including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and a high work load without affecting quality of service delivery
- Well developed presentation skills, including the ability to represent A2P in a range of external forums and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Well developed problem solving and influencing skills including the ability to recommend strategies for resolution / improvement to management
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office suite and housing management databases
Working with individuals living with disability, their families and support teams, other important personal qualities include;
- Highly organised
We are looking to fill this vacancy immediately and shortlisting will commence as soon as possible. To apply or for further information, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Tania Noonan, Operations Manager email@example.com or call 8274 6300.
This position will be paid at Level 5.3 of the SCHADS Industry Award 2010.