- On June 5, 2018
- In Jobs
Allocations Officer – Junction Australia
- Full-time, permanent role
- Marion location
About The Role:
As the Allocations Officer you will provide a highly responsive and professional service to those seeking housing. Providing sound advice on housing options, associated support services and facilitating allocation of housing through appropriate assessment. You will accurately manage the administration of the Community Housing Customer Register, utilising excellent attention to detail in data entry, administrative duties and client follow up to ensure efficient shortlisting of applicants for housing vacancies.
We are looking for:
- Strong commitment to customer service underpinned by a working knowledge of the principles of good service – essential
- Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult and challenging behaviours – essential
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills
- Ability to work professionally and maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience in working with people with high and complex needs – desirable
How To Apply:
To apply for this role please click here. You will be directed to fill out a series of questions and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
The Position Description is available via the above link. For further confidential enquires contact Julie Clunie, Team Leader Allocations on 8275 8720.
Applications close: Monday the 25th of June, 2018.
Junction Australia promotes a Child Safe Environment. We encourage applicants of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent or other cultures to apply.