The Community Housing Council of South Australia (CHCSA) is the Peak Industry Body that represents community housing providers and other not-for-profit housing providers in South Australia.
- Tier 1 Provider
- Tier 2 Provider
- Tier 3 Provider
- Associate Member
What benefits would you receive as a member of CHCSA?
Members of CHCSA are entitled:
- To have a vote, and a say, at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) as well as any Special General Meeting (SGM) of CHCSA, and to nominate for representative positions (where vacant) on the Board of Directors.
- Both Full and Associate Members receive regular sector email-outs, newsletters and bulletins as produced, access to umbrella organisations, support and advocacy. CHCSA aims to keep all Members informed and up-to-date with relevant and current developments in the community housing sector Australia-wide.
- Participate in any CHCSA events including Sector Consultations and Policy Forums and be eligible for Member subsidies and incentives where offered and as supported by current CHCSA Policy.
Members will also be entitled to an extensive range of services including:
- Access to the e-news editions which provides up-to-date and relevant information on community housing sector issues and upcoming events.
- Information, advice and support on all aspects of community housing.
- Opportunities to present sector views to all levels of government both state and national.
- Input into housing policy development and political lobbying.
- Opportunities to network with and learn from other community housing providers.
- Policy research and development.
- Representation on relevant committees, working parties etc., both state and national.
- Access to services and equipment at Member rates i.e. photocopying, book binding, meeting room facilities etc.