We are a growing and innovative social enterprise supporting around 10,000 South Australians each year through housing and community services. Together, we are committed to effecting long term positive change for those we work with and the communities we work in.
Together, we are improving lives and building strong, resilient and connected communities.
Meet some of our amazing staff here!
Are you an enthusiastic and skilled Housing Manager who wants to contribute to the delivery of high-quality services that have a real impact?
An exciting opportunity exists for you to join our team, your new role will be responsible for providing a highly responsive and professional tenancy and housing management service across a portfolio of designated properties and tenants. Utilising excellent customer service is critical to your success in this role, ensuring a positive tenant experience, facilitating support as required to connect tenants with their communities, and enabling them to sustain their tenancies.
Our ideal candidate will be flexible and collaborative in their approach to creating successful and sustainable tenancies that contribute to thriving communities. You are proactive in your communication with internal and external stakeholders to fulfill Junction’s purpose, mission, and values.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a passionate, highly motivated team focused on delivering service excellence and making a difference in both the people we work with and our community.
We are seeking a highly passionate person who:
- Has experience in managing a residential tenancy portfolio, in the Community Housing sector or Property sector and knowledge of tenancy management principles
- Possesses strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills which have been demonstrated at an operational level
- Has an understanding of community engagement principles and demonstrated experience in trauma-informed practice
- Can prioritise workload, work independently and as part of a team
- Has experience in working in partnership with tenants to overcome barriers to sustain their tenancy obligations.
- Holds a degree or tertiary qualifications in either Property, Social Work, Business Administration, or relevant equivalent (or lesser qualification complemented by substantial relevant experience)
What We Offer:
- Values-driven culture
- Generous salary sacrifice benefits
- Great professional development opportunities
- A You are Amazing Day – an extra day of leave to spend however you want
- A supportive, flexible work environment with paid parental leave and a strong focus on staff wellbeing
- Access to wholesale prices on selected products at Harvey Norman
You Will Need To:
- Complete our online application process
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Hold a current Safe Environments Certificate
- Undergo pre-employment testing as part of the recruitment process
- Hold a current unencumbered Australian driver’s license and be willing to drive
How To Apply:
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions below – on the following page you’ll be asked to add your resume, cover letter, and relevant qualifications and certifications; make sure you have this ready before you apply.
Applications Close: COB, Wednesday 23 November 2022.
The Position Description is available by Clicking Here or for further confidential inquiries please contact Julie Ford, Housing Portfolio Manager at 0407 975 010.
Junction is an equal opportunity employer that embraces a culture of diversity. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Junction is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child and family abuse.